Tarot Reading: How to Ask an Effective Tarot Question
How to Ask a Great Tarot Question
When composing your question, phrase it in an active, not a passive way. For example, instead of asking “Will I get my dream job?” ask “How can I get my dream?” This gives you the ability to control your outcome.
Also make sure your question is in fact about one issue. I cannot answer questions about your career, romantic relationships, and family all in one 4-card spread. Confused questions result in a confused Tarot reading. If you would like help phrasing your question, please contact me through my contact page. Also see the FAQ page for further information.
Examples of Efffective Tarot Questions
Common Tarot Topics: love life, career, family
- What do I most need to know about my [Tarot topic]?
- How can I move forward in my [Tarot topic]?
- I can go two ways. Bring me clarity on which way to go?
- Where is love in my life?
- What am I ignoring/not seeing?
- How can I improve my ability to...
- Can you give me insight into ...
These are just a few of many effective Tarot questions!
Have questions or comments? Share below!